Heavy Drain Heavy Drain

Gotta say, the sound of the controller being smacked to pieces was perfect. Hopefully everyone got a good chuckle out of that despite Heavy Rain not being one of the most "heavily" played video games out there. The concept of your dissertation is a very interesting topic too and I wish you the best of luck with your results.

The visual style was very nice (shading certainly helps) and I hope to see more of what you can do in the future! As for the jokes, I've played Heavy Rain, so it all made sense to me. Eathan's shower scene is -obviously- more engaging anyways.

Congrats on the Daily Pick!

Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Top Stuff

This was hilarious. Absolutely love the animation, voice work, and all other audio went great with it.

Now I want to go back to Demon's Souls and finish what I started >:C

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This is hilarious.

And everyone who gives it a bad score just proves how "relevant" it really is to them, cause they're butt-hurt that it hit too close to home.

Egoraptor, I love Reach to bits, and I'd certainly count among the rabid fanboys that you're parodying here. But this made me laugh my ass off, which wasn't quite the reaction my girlfriend wanted to see when she linked me to this. Please keep submitting random shit like this, the animation is OMGAWESOMMMME and a huge inspiration as always!

Dress the Chief Dress the Chief

Ergh.

The music could barely count as a jingle. And quite simply I fail to believe you drew that picture of Master Chief, like zooos has already pointed out.

Not very passable at all, really. I don't like dress-em-up games, but even for a dress-up game this is poor. Try adding at least a little animation next time and draw your clips better, add shading and whatnot (like the drawing of master chief) and make sure you're the one who made it

Stratbender responds:

Never said i drew the picture i gound it on the destop on the school computer i dont know who drew it

abstracta abstracta

Awesome and certainly addictive!

It's simple, sweet and playable. and I think it deserves a better rating than it's got at the moment. Here's hoping ^^

the only tiny thing I'd mention is that the music seemed to jitter a little bit where you might've edited it to last longer? Other than that (and it really is a very small thing) It's great! Suitable trancy music, a good difficulty and the collision detection seems spot on! Well done. 8]

KgZ- Perilous Paradise (Sonic) KgZ- Perilous Paradise (Sonic)

Hellz yeah

How do you stop this from playing?

I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP.

Off My Hands Off My Hands

Slick

Nice work here, I'm wondering what it must've sounded like on Piano, but I doubt it'd be easy to play. Well done!

Drawoh responds:

thanks :D
and you're right, it wasn't so easy on piano xD

The Lab (ACIYA) The Lab (ACIYA)

IT'S AWWWWRIIITE