Heavy Drain Heavy Drain

Gotta say, the sound of the controller being smacked to pieces was perfect. Hopefully everyone got a good chuckle out of that despite Heavy Rain not being one of the most "heavily" played video games out there. The concept of your dissertation is a very interesting topic too and I wish you the best of luck with your results.

The visual style was very nice (shading certainly helps) and I hope to see more of what you can do in the future! As for the jokes, I've played Heavy Rain, so it all made sense to me. Eathan's shower scene is -obviously- more engaging anyways.

Congrats on the Daily Pick!

Dark Souls General Dark Souls General

Top Stuff

This was hilarious. Absolutely love the animation, voice work, and all other audio went great with it.

Now I want to go back to Demon's Souls and finish what I started >:C

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This is hilarious.

And everyone who gives it a bad score just proves how "relevant" it really is to them, cause they're butt-hurt that it hit too close to home.

Egoraptor, I love Reach to bits, and I'd certainly count among the rabid fanboys that you're parodying here. But this made me laugh my ass off, which wasn't quite the reaction my girlfriend wanted to see when she linked me to this. Please keep submitting random shit like this, the animation is OMGAWESOMMMME and a huge inspiration as always!

Dance Party Collab-party1 Dance Party Collab-party1

I knew I recognized that from somewhere.

DUCKTALES TO THE MOOOOON!

Dance Party Collab-party2 Dance Party Collab-party2

Type what you say?

Now that's hot. And clever.

GO TEAM AWESOME DANCERS! And thanks for putting this together Mr. Insector!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Seems a lot of peeps are saying "not as good as"

And yeah, I can see where they are coming from, the conversation about ditching the character was a mildly funny idea that got dragged out too long. And the re-use of Usaké (hell if I know how to spell his name) shooting himself wasn't necessary.

However. this one made me laugh by far the most. The first shooting was HILARIOUS. As well as him falling down the stairs (both times. since you really didn't expect it)

awesome super fantastic work. Please keep working on it, it definitely deserves to be finished at least!

Sonic Shits Sonic Shits

omgomgomg

superawesomebestflasheveeerrrrrrr 5/5!

honestly though. Wow. That was some potent crap

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Okay, I gotta admit.

The whole thing was (obviously as intended) a blatant rip-off. Pretty entertaining the whole way throughout and I like how you covered the whole game rather than just a portion of it.

Despite it being a rip you definitely put a lot of effort into it. Plenty of frame by frame animation here, but the best part was definitely the very ending. I laughed A LOT. AWESOME.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Original monthly cartoons?! SAH-WEET

I'm currently doing a Final Year Uni Dissertation involving the topic of comparisons between traditional animation techniques and flash and how it lets you be the author of all the various aspects of an animation (not just drawing).

You're one of the couple of flash artists that I'm referring to in it since you do animation, voice acting and all the other aspects of a project like this that usually requires an entire studio of people to create and publish it to an audience.

low-and-behold I check up your profile while typing it up and find this animation's now uploaded. And wow, I enjoyed it muchly. It's obviously an aquired taste of humour, the joke's stale, but the voice acting and expressions just make it hilarious regardless, and that's the true power of animation shining through there.

Only thing I can't help but mention is who you had an animated signature at the end of Crackdown ("Hey hey I made this movie!"). I thought it was a super idea since it doesn't get in the way of the animation, in fact it just adds more overall entertainment. So why not include that with your original cartoons too when it's especially important you get full credit for it?

Regardless, fantastic work, 10/10 :D Keep it up!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Very impressive. Can't wait to see more!

Absolutely fantastic animation and interesting characters. There's really only one problem and that's the voice acting. It does the job but enthusiasm is a little lacking. Most of the time it sounds like people reading lines, not practising and really trying to act like the character.

Still, I'm totally overwhelmed by the sheer quality of everything else. I couldn't possibly give this a 9. So 10 for you Amigo! Can't wait to see more!